Dr. Janice Montague offers a full array of services to help your children maintain good health. You can read more on this page about specific services.
- Prenatal Visits
- Well-Child Care Exams
- Newborn Care
- School & Sports
- Vision and Hearing Service
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- Preoperative clearance
- On-site child psychologist Dr. Randi Newman and adult social worker Randy Popowitz
What sets us apart
- Separate Sick and Well waiting room areas.
- No patient less than 2 months of age waits in the waiting area.
- Dr. Montague lives in the community & raises her own children here. This gives her a unique perspective on the community, schools, sports and many other aspects of child rearing.